- Trained At American Dance Academy
- BS in Dance/Business from EMU
- Specializes in Modern and runs TDA’s Modern dance program.
- Successfully owned and operated TDA since 2001
- Also owns Maestro Music Academy in Westland, MI.
- Trained at American Dance Academy
- Danced Internationally in Russia, Poland and Denmark as well as in Walt Disney World
- Bachelor’s in Elementary Education & Master’s in Early Childhood Education from EMU
- Specializes in and runs TDA’s Hawaiian/Tahitian and Preschool Programs
- Also teaches ballet and tap
- Owner of Polynesian Entertainment Group, Na Wahine O Ke Anuenue. For group information, go to www.michiganhula.com.
- Certified in Zumbini
- Certified in Rhythm Works Integrated Dance for Special Needs
- Trained At The O’Day School For Dance and The Dance Academy.
- Competed in Cha Cha, Rumba, Waltz, Swing, Lindy Hop, and Latin Hustle winning the title of Jr. Latin Hustle Champion any years running.
- Specializes in Hip Hop, ballroom, and rhythm dances.
- Works as a party host and DJ.
- Trained with Toni Lewis, Luigi, Joe Tremaine, Frank Hatchett, and Gus Giordano.
- Worked as an advisor to the Cecchetti Council of America.
- National award winning choreographer.
- Specializes in jazz/production style choreography.
- Trained at The Dance Academy for 16 years
- Specializes in Tap, and 6-12 year olds jazz as well
- Certified in Rhythm Works Integrative Dance for Special Needs
- Studied dance at The Dance Academy for 15 years.
- Currently attending Wayne State University and studying dance.
- Specializes in jazz, contemporary, lyrical, and modern.
- Loves working with our younger competitive dance groups as well as our older.
- Studied dance and voice at BYU-I.
- Teaches jazz, contemporary, and musical theater at the competitive level.
- Specializes in dance conditioning/leaps/turns for competitive dancers.
- Studied dance at The Dance Academy.
- Has a BA in Dance from Wayne State Univeristy.
- Head of our ballet department
- Certified by the Cecchetti Council of America.
- Specializes in working with dancers on flexibility and technique with a great understanding of how the body works.
- Teaches ballet, tap, jazz, lyrical, and contemporary.
- Studied at American Dance Academy and various workshops.
- Accomplished performer/entertainer in both dance and illusion.
- Specializes in getting dancers ready to enter the professional performance world and couple’s/social dance.
- Also works as a master MC / Party host.
- Mr. Lutalo has many talents we all love at TDA.
- Accomplished performer/choreographer having toured with Rockel, Motor City Vibe, and Taboo.
- Feature entertainer/MC at the Motor City Casino Hotel.
- Responsible for the art work on many of our custom costumes and stage scenery at recitals.
- Our favorite party DJ and event host.
- Specializes in and teaches hip hop dance as well as Jr. Ninja Warrior Obstacle Course Fitness. (Yep! He was even on that show 3 times!)