NEXT WEEK IS PICTURE WEEK!
Here are some important reminders to help your week run smoothly:
- NO REGULAR CLASSES DURING PICTURE WEEK. Your picture time takes the place of class, but may be at a slightly diff time than class.
- Participating in picture week has no cost, and we want everyone to be in the group shots for the yearbook. HOWEVER, you have the option to purchase photos directly from Photographic Visions. Remember that they do not take credit cards. If you intend to purchase pictures, please bring cash or check made out to Photographic Visions.
- DO NOT WEAR YOUR COSTUME FROM HOME! Accidents happen and we cannot replace damaged costumes. A place to change will be provided for you.
- Be punctual with your ARRIVAL TIME. To keep us all on schedule, we need everyone present 15 minutes before their scheduled time. Please plan hair and make up to be done by the ARRIVAL TIME. You’re welcome to arrive early or do those at home.
- Purchase a PERSONAL AD for your dancer to be featured in our yearbook! They come in 1/4, 1/2 and full page sizes.
- If you have any other questions, please call the office before your picture day/time. 734.425.1478